Pulaski County District Maps
The information shown on the Vote Pulaski Web Site was compiled from various sources and should not be considered authoritative for engineering, surveying, legal and/or other site-specific uses. Information obtained from the use of this site should not be used for property boundary resolution. The maps and data available for access at this website are provided “as is” without warranty or any representation of accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. The maps and associated data on this website do not represent a survey.
The user acknowledges and accepts all inherent limitations of the maps and data, including the fact that the maps and data are dynamic and in a constant state of maintenance, correction, and revision. Any use of the maps, images, data or content within the Vote Pulaski site is at the sole risk of the user; and, by proceeding, user does hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Pulaski County Election Commission and the member agencies from any and all claims, actions, costs or damages of any nature, asserted by the user or by another rising from the use of the site and data.
The Pulaski County Election Commission provides no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness or reliability or suitability of this data for any other particular use. Furthermore, The Pulaski County Election Commission and its member agencies assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of such data.
The data may have an inherited number of errors which may include but are not limited to the following types of errors:
- Spatial errors – The areas depicted by these maps are approximate and are not necessarily accurate to surveying or engineering standards. X/Y coordinates may be in error by several feet or more.
- Registration errors – GIS data layers may not overlay each other correctly.
- Attribute errors – Database information may be incorrect.
- Currency errors – GIS data layers, databases and documents may not be the most current available or may not depict the specified time. All data is subject to constant change. Data input lags real-world changes by varying periods of time.
- Completeness errors – Data may be missing or data may be included that does not belong.
- Projection distortion – All map projections introduce distortion by representing the irregular shape of the earth’s surface on flat maps. This affects feature shapes and map distances.