online medical store


  • Be sure to check rules and right-of-way regulations with the applicable entities listed below, before posting your signs:
  • State Highway Department  (501) 569-2000
  • City       Arkansas Municipal League
  • County Road Department      (501) 340-6800
  • Subdivision     You will need to research to find contact information for subdivisions
  • The Election Commission does not regulate or have authority on campaign issues, except during voting at the polling locations – any type of campaign materials are not allowed within 100’ of the primary exterior door that the voters use to enter the polling location.

Back To FAQ's

cialis 60mg
levitra 40mg