online medical store


  • Sometimes an error may occur, be sure to keep the receipt that you receive from the Department of Finance and Administration when you register to vote or change your address.  If you show the County Clerk’s office the receipt, they will be able to back date your voter registration to the date that is on the receipt.
  • It is best to verify that you are registered or that your address was changed by searching your voter registration on the website.  If your voter registration does not show up and it has been two weeks since you registered, you should contact the County Clerk’s Office at (501)340-VOTE (8683).

Back To FAQ's

cialis 60mg
levitra 40mg